MUTUALIZE’S IPAD MINI GIVEAWAYReblog this post with your own FeaturePoints referral code, and you could win an iPad mini.This giveaway is sponsored by FeaturePoints. Users will only be able to participate if they have a valid FeaturePoints referral code. Please read all of the information below before entering:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT IS FEATUREPOINTS?FeaturePoints is an app for iPhone and Android. You can download free apps to get points. You can then exchange these points for prizes such as Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, PayPal payments, and even paid apps!If you don’t have a referral code and want to sign up, please go to this page for more information (on that page, you will also find proof of some of the prizes I have personally received by using FeaturePoints). You can also go directly to FeaturePoints on your iPhone or Android device by visiting this link: http://featu.re/emma
- You must reblog this post with your FeaturePoints referral code.
- One winner will be chosen randomly by the creators of FeaturePoints.
- Winner will be contacted via their registered FeaturePoints email.
- Winner must respond within 7 days or a different winner will be chosen.
- 150,000 points will be credited to the winner’s FeaturePoints account instead, if they live outside of the US, Canada or the UK.
- You must also be following my blog in order to enter.*The iPad mini prize is only available to residents of the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. Users outside of these locations can win 150,000 points credited to their FeaturePoints account. These points can be used within the app to redeem $250 worth of FeaturePoints rewards.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDING DATE: 20th July 2014 (Australian date)Make sure you follow all the rules or your entry will not count. Good luck!Also, if you need a referral code to use at sign up, mine is: EMMA
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
this was why they put the reblog button on the bottom of posts
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE LINDSAY LOHAN OR SOME SHIT WOW
Always reblog because perfection.
i had an hour in a professional voiceover studio and this is all I fucking did
This track here is not a song, nor a tune. It is a sound. A sound compiled by satanists in the early 12th century to open a door to hell to willingly given their souls to Lucifer. A sound used in 13th centure Europe during Excorisms to open the gates of hell in order to send the demon within someone back to its origins. This track is a danger to play for when it opens the gates of hell, it allows demons to enter wherever you are. Play at your own risk!!! There are certain “safe” zone where this track will not play at all and these zones are usually holy places such as churches where demons would not dare to lurk.
Anyone who tells me sex ed is a bad idea for kids…This.
favorite thing on tumblr
MY NEW FAVORITE THING OH MY GOD
THIS NEVER GETS OLD
"That was the year I was left at the altar, it was the year I got knocked out by a crazy bartender, the year I got fired, the year I got beat up by a goat, a girl goat at that, and damn it if it wasn’t one of the best years of my life. Because if anyone of those things hadn’t happen, I never would have ended up with the best job I ever had, but more importantly, I wouldn’t have met your mother, because as you know, she was in that class. Of course that story is just beginning."
This is my favorite song from HIMYM because it fit more perfectly than anything else. Just that build-up to the leap and the feeling I got seeing Barney get the courage to jump only after he looked at Robin. How Ted let go of everything bad from that year and took one great leap as a cheers to it all. This was the best song and one of the best moments in the entire series to me and words can’t express how beautiful it is.